The purpose of this policy is to inform all parties about the various processing operations carried out by this organisation through the website and which affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
The organisation OLYUSEI SL, domiciled at C/ PRINCIPE Nº 12 3º C (28012 MADRID) MADRID, with N.I.F. B87042099, contact telephone number: 915230258 and email email@example.com.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE WEBSITE OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms in order to:
- Deal with requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- Understand the behaviour of the navigators within the website in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Manage and send you the requested quotation.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING.
- USERS/NAVIGATORS ON THE WEBSITE OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated, the refusal to provide your personal data will lead to the impossibility of processing your data for the aforementioned purposes in order to comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- It is in our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and track record by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, but may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognised in paragraph 8 of this policy
- TIME LIMITS OR CRITERIA FOR DATA RETENTION.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were originally collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked in order to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the period of limitation of the actions that may derive from the relationship maintained with the customer and/or the legally stipulated retention periods.
- AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
- TARGET AUDIENCE.
For the duration of the processing of your personal data, the organisation may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces and Corps.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, where the responsible party is under a legal obligation to provide the personal data.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
The organisation does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
Data subjects may, at any time and free of charge, exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be restricted, object to the processing, request the portability of their personal data (where technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do so, you can use the forms provided by the organisation, or send a letter to the postal address or e-mail address indicated above. However, you may be asked for your ID card or any other similar document in order to prove your identity, provided that this cannot be done by other less intrusive means.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on information society services and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”
- VERACITY OF THE DATA.
The interested party guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and undertakes to inform of any change in the data provided, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. It shall be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage that it may cause as a result of its failure to comply with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting the organisation from any liability arising from failure to comply with this obligation.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them the Entity has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
If you have any doubts about this policy, you can contact OLYUSEI SL via the following email address: email@example.com