We are certified translators
We reply quickly based on our experience in order to facilitate the sworn translation process as much as possible.
Sworn translation or Certified translation is an essential legal process to ensure that original documents have the same legal validity as they have in their country of origin.
They may be needed by both businesses and individuals. These are some of the types of documents that usually require sworn translation:
- Certified translation of annual accounts and balance sheets See more
- Certified translation of business documents for public tenders See more
- Certified translation of contracts See more
- Certified translation of equivalency certificates See more
- Certified translation of articles of association Se more
- Certified translation of payslips and work agreements See more
- Certified translation of medical and pharmaceutical leaflets See more
- Certified translation of product labels See more
- Certified translation of degree and other certificates See more
- Certified translation of academic records See more
- Certified translation of birth certificates See more
- Certified translation of last will and testaments See more
- Certified translation of divorce decrees See more
- Certified translation of death certificates See more
- Certified translation for the civil registry See more
How do I know if I need the Hague Apostille in a certified translation?
It depends on the document type and country of origin. The Apostille is always issued by the document’s country of origin, so it is important to have it before starting a certified translation. Find out more.
Does the sworn translator need the original document to do the translation?
No. Sworn translators can work from a photocopy or scan of the original sent by e-mail. Once we have finished the sworn translation, it is printed, attached to the copy of the original and we seal and sign them together.
Can you do a certified translation into more than one language?
Yes, that’s not a problem. We organise everything so that the final translated document includes all the certified translation seals and signatures it needs based on the language of the original.
How long does it take to do a certified translation?
As quickly as you need. We always try to organise ourselves to suit your deadlines. Although please bear in mind that the longer the deadline, the cheaper the price. We can do certified translations for the next or even the same day.
Can you ask for more than one copy of a certified translation?
Yes, of course. You can ask for as many copies as you like. Tell us when you request a quote so we can include them in the price from the start.
How much does a certified translation normally cost?
The price of a sworn translation essentially depends on what language you want it to be translated into and how quickly you need it. Certified translations from English and Spanish tend to be less expensive than, for example, a sworn translation into Swedish. The starting price for a sworn translation is 25 euros, depending on the document, language and deadline.