What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, smartphone, tablet or smart TV via the browser when it connects to a website.
Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while users are connected, in which case the data is not normally kept (session cookies), or to store user data for other future services, in which case it may be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies may be either first-party or third-party cookies.
They have a range of different functions: storing your browsing preferences, collecting statistical information, enabling certain technical features, etc. Cookies are sometimes used to store basic information on the browsing habits of users or their devices, enabling them to be recognised, depending on the individual circumstances.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for a number of reasons. From a technical perspective, they enable websites to operate more efficiently and to be tailored to your individual preferences, for instance by storing your language or your country’s currency. They can also help webmasters to improve the services offered on their websites by collecting statistical data via the site.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies,which facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered on the website, such as identifying a session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, making purchases, filling out forms, registration, security and other functionalities (videos, social networks, etc.).
- TRIDIOM uses technical cookies on this website.
- Registration cookies,which are generated when you register on a website. These are first-party cookies that identify you as a registered user and signal that you are signed into the site.
These cookies are used to identify your user account and the services associated with it. These cookies will last until you sign out, close your browser or turn off your device.
They may be used in combination with analytical data to identify your individual preferences on a website.
- TRIDIOM uses registration cookies on this website to enable access to the private area for clients.
- Customisation cookies,which enable users to access services with customised features based on their individual preferences (language, browser, specific settings, etc.) so that they don’t have to reset them every time they visit the website.
- TRIDIOM does not use customisation cookies on this website.
- Analytical cookies, which allow anonymous analysis of users’ behaviour on the site and enable their activities to be tracked and browsing profiles to be created with the aim of improving the website.
Whether processed by us or by third parties, they make it possible, for example, to measure the number of visitors and to statistically analyse the way that they use our services. This enables us to study the way that people are navigating our website in order to improve the way that our content is laid out and accessed.
This analysis is performed using tools provided by third parties. More information on the privacy policies of these third parties can be found at:
- Google Analytics(http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/)
- Geolocation cookies,which are used by programs that attempt to identify the geographic location of the computer, smartphone, tablet or smart TV being used to offer you more relevant content and services in a completely anonymous manner.
- TRIDIOM does not use geolocation cookies on this website.
- Personalised advertising cookies,which, whether processed in-house or by third parties, enable effective management of advertising spaces on the website, with ad content tailored to the content of the requested service or the user’s browsing habits on the site. They provide information on the user’s browsing profile to enable personalised ads to be displayed.
- TRIDIOM does not use personalised advertising cookies on this website.
- Other third-party cookies
Third-party cookies may be installed on some web pages to enable these third parties to manage and improve the services they offer. One example are links to social media sites that allow website content to be shared on them.
TRIDIOM does not use third-party cookies on this website.
How do I set my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring your browser options. If you block them, it’s possible that certain services that require cookies will not be available to you.
Below we provide links to sites where you’ll find information on how to set your preferences in the most common browsers:
- Google Chrome(https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB)
- Mozilla Firefox(https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer)
- Internet Explorer(https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442)
- Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad)(https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265)
If you would like to get in touch with us regarding our Cookies Policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org